Use code... POLISHER20 to save 20% off this package
Everything you need to remove swirls, prep your paint, and ceramic coat your vehicle!
-Microfiber Polishing Pad (colors may vary)
-8oz Ceramic Final Polish
-200g Clay Bar
-8oz Cryo (ice) Hybrid Ceramic Spray Detailer
-30ml Graph-Lite Ceramic Coating (1.5 year)
1. Wash vehicle with light degreaser or Dawn dish soap 2-3 times to get vehicle clean
2. Clay Bar vehicle (watch the video on the clay bar product page)
3. Wipe off clay bar residue with wet towel.
4. Polish vehicle using DA Polisher, Polishing pad, and Ceramic Final Polish. Watch the video on the ceramic final polish product page
5. wipe off all residue on vehicle from Ceramic Final polish
6. Apply Hydro-Phobia Ceramic Coating. Watch the video on the Hydro-Phobia product page.
7. Allow Hydro-Phobia to cure for 3 days without getting wet. Wait 7 days before washing. Then wash vehicle with our Crazy Suds or Ceramic Wash soap. Spray with Cryo hybrid ceramic spray detailer with good quality microfiber towels such as our Plush edgeless towel.
*For heavier scratch and swirl removal use our Step 1 Compound Polish prior to using the Ceramic Final Polish along with a DA wool cutting pad on our website.